CIPA Solutions at AM23
What are CIPA Solutions?
CIPA Solutions are a "bonus" opportunity for service and supply companies that sponsor the 2023 Annual Meeting at the $5,000/Silver Star level or higher.
- Each opportunity will consist of a 5-minute live or prerecorded video presentation on stage at one of the General Sessions on Friday, June 9 or Saturday, June 10, 2023, highlighting the sponsor’s unique product, service, or value proposition.
- The key point is that the presentation, whether live or prerecorded, must be exactly 5 minutes or less. PowerPoint presentations, if used, must be set to a timer no longer than 5 minutes.
- When the timer ends, the speaker's time is up. No more talking; no Q&A.
There will be no more than THREE total CIPA Solutions presented at AM23.
How do we participate?
Service and supply companies must sponsor AM23 at the $5,000/Silver Star level or higher and be one of the first three companies to select the "CIPA Solutions" option when registering.
- Your sponsorship must be PAID in full within 30 days and no later than May 2 (whichever comes first) to confirm your CIPA Solutions spot.
- Your company must be an Associate Member of CIPA in good standing at the time of the Annual Meeting.
- If your company participates in a CIPA Solutions opportunity, your on-stage presenter must still register and pay to attend AM23, as usual. Beyond that, there is no additional fee or cost to participate.
- You still get all of the other benefits that come with your level of sponsorship.
- When all three CIPA Solutions spots are taken, we will start a waiting list in case a spot opens later.
If we secure a CIPA Solutions spot, then what?
- Decide whether you want to present in person or by prerecorded video.
- Prepare your presentation: create your visuals, practice your delivery, rehearse your timing.
- Record it on video (iPhone is fine), if you do not plan to present it live.
- Email either your FINAL PPT FILE with your timed slides OR your PRERECORDED VIDEO to Laura Wilkin by noon on FRIDAY, MAY 26.
- We will have your presentation queued up and ready for the assigned General Session.
Still have questions? Please contact Laura Wilkin.