Join CIPA for our 28th Annual Fall Classic Golf Tournament
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Bakersfield Country Club
4200 Country Club Drive, Bakersfield, California
- 10:00 a.m. Arrivals
- 11:00 a.m. Shotgun
- 4:30 p.m. Awards
ILLNESS Deterrence Policies:
- All participants are asked to adhere to 6-foot social distancing guidelines
- If social distancing cannot be maintained, please wear a face covering
- One player per cart
- No gathering or queuing around the clubhouse or elsewhere on the premises
- Participants attend and play at their own risk
Registration includes green fees, cart, practice balls, contest holes, and a boxed lunch
- CIPA Members: $116
- Non-Members: $129
All levels of players are encouraged to participate. It is not necessary to register a full team. If registering a team, it is the captain's responsibility to confirm each player prior to registration.
The tournament is SOLD OUT. Please click here to add your name to the WAITING LIST. Your chances of getting into the tournament are good if you can keep your schedule open. We always have last minute cancellations.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
- Payment: Space will not be held without payment. Payment is required upon registration.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given for no-shows or cancellations after Friday, November 13. Tournament will be played rain or shine, unless Club Pro prohibits play. Cancellations on or before November 13 are subject to a $5 per-person processing fee.
- Dress Code: No jeans. No "short" shorts; shorts must be mid-thigh or longer. All shirts must have collars. No T-shirts or tank tops.
For more information, or if you have special needs for this event, please contact CIPA.