Join CIPA for our 28th Annual Fall Classic Golf Tournament
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Bakersfield Country Club
4200 Country Club Drive, Bakersfield, California
- 10:00 a.m. Arrivals
- 11:00 a.m. Shotgun
- 4:30 p.m. Awards
ILLNESS Deterrence Policies:
- All participants are asked to adhere to 6-foot social distancing guidelines
- If social distancing cannot be maintained, please wear a face covering
- One player per cart
- No gathering or queuing around the clubhouse or elsewhere on the premises
- Participants attend and play at their own risk
Registration includes green fees, cart, practice balls, contest holes, and a boxed lunch
- CIPA Members: $116
- Non-Members: $129
All levels of players are encouraged to participate. It is not necessary to register a full team. If registering a team, it is the captain's responsibility to confirm each player prior to registration.
Please click here to register 1-4 players.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
- Payment: Space will not be held without payment. Payment is required upon registration.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given for no-shows or cancellations after Friday, November 13. Tournament will be played rain or shine, unless Club Pro prohibits play. Cancellations on or before November 13 are subject to a $5 per-person processing fee.
- Dress Code: No jeans. No "short" shorts; shorts must be mid-thigh or longer. All shirts must have collars. No T-shirts or tank tops.
For more information, or if you have special needs for this event, please contact CIPA.